Effective date 2021-12-13
Updated on 2021-12-13
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://www.alacpartners.com collects the
* Usage Data
* Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
* Web page requests
* Referring web pages
* Browser used to access site
* Time and date of access
https://www.alacpartners.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
* When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 100 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer
periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
https://www.alacpartners.com may use your information for the following purposes:
* For other purposes. Alac Partners will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
* To contact you. Alac Partners will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
* Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
* Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of our website Administration practices.
* To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
* Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our Service that are available to registered users.
Alac Partners will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
* With your consent. Alac Partners will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
* Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
* Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
certain functions. Cookies that are required for the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need to be approved before they can be set in the browser.
* Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
You can change your consent to cookie usage below.
Your information's security is important to us. https://www.alacpartners.com utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the
information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of theinformation you provide us, you must access our service at your own
Alac Partners is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we
recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name Alac Partners
Address Level 42, Emirates Towers Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone +971 4 319 7347